Our homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect way to start your day. It’s got that warm pumpkin spice flavor that we’re all coming to love this season. 😋
Here’s one of our favorite recipes shared by the talented food blogger @asmas.corner, and presented in our iconic Al Khail teacup. We’re just head-over-heels with this charmingly illustrated porcelain teacup featuring playful equestrian-inspired motifs in a quirky sorbet-hued palette.
Follow the instruction and let us know what you think by tagging us. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping
- Pour milk into a small pot and heat over medium-low heat until it is hot and almost simmering. Do not boil the milk. If you have a frothier machine, you can simply place the milk in it.
- Make your espresso shots and pour them into a large mug.
- Add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Use a milk frothier to froth your milk for about 30 seconds or until foamy, then pour into the mug on top of the pumpkin espresso mixture. Keep the extra foam and spoon it on top.
- Feel free to top with whipped cream if you want to get a little fancy.
- Sprinkle with a little extra pumpkin spice or cinnamon and enjoy!
Shop The Look