The coolest way to extinguish summer’s sizzle, this mouthwatering recipe will appeal to kids and adults alike.
In the heat of summer, there’s nothing quite as satisfying as a fresh-from-the-freezer popsicle. This classic, fruity dessert is super fast and easy to make – all you need are a few everyday ingredients. Here, we share the recipe for our favorite version – which packs a fruity-fresh punch and an icy blast of cool. Good luck finding a flavor combo more refreshing and summer-worthy than this!
- 1 cup orange
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups lemonade
- ½ cup superfine sugar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In a blender, mix the fruit, sugar, honey and lime juice. Blend until very smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and lemonade and blend.
- Taste mixture and adjust sweetness, adding more sugar if needed.
- Pour mixture into 10 popsicle molds. Place tops on molds and insert sticks.
- Freeze at least 4 hours before removing fruit pops from molds.
Shop The Look