It’s almost that time of year again when you can’t walk a meter without the looming threat of being struck by Cupid’s arrow. Being committed during this holiday can either inspire or cause agony, especially when it comes to picking out the perfect gift. So, make sure you get it right on the most romantic day of the year.
1. There’s no point beating around the bush when it comes to declaring love. This Wise Words keepsake box says it all, decorated with the sweet phrase coined by Mahatma Gandhi: “Where there is love there is life”.
2. Our beautiful wooden bookends are inscribed with the phrase ‘Al ilm noor’, which means ‘Knowledge is light’, making them the perfect valentine gift for your favorite bookworm.
3. The Blank Canvas keepsake box features a frame of delicate Arabic letters, creating space for you to write your very own love message with the included marker. Then, fill the box with a love letter, old photos, or some sweets.
4. Boys, you can’t go wrong with flowers. Present them in Silsal’s beautifully embossed Maroon Ghida Vase, which and your other half will treasure for years to come.
5. Your partner is unique and one-of-a-kind, just like our Hand-Blown Candle Holders. No two will ever look the same; so let your love know how special you think they are!
6. Adorned with the message that we must all love in order to be loved, the Lessons of Love keepsake box is just right for lending a touch of nostalgia to Valentine’s Day.
7. A “Tea for Two” kit is a sweet gift for brew lovers. Choose a mug or teacup, (our Lavender Mug or Ghida’s Navy Blue Mug are a perfect size) and fill them with teabags of your favorite blend and sugar cubes. Just make sure there are enough for two, so you can enjoy it together!
Once you’ve made your selection, leave the rest up to the Silsal team. Your gift will be beautifully wrapped in a signature box and elegantly finished with a Silsal ribbon. You can even add some heartfelt wishes with a personalized gift card.
Please allow 3 working days for UAE deliveries and one week for international orders.